




已阅读5页,还剩10页未读, 继续免费阅读
版权说明:本文档由用户提供并上传,收益归属内容提供方,若内容存在侵权,请进行举报或认领
文档简介
北京十三陵英语导游词 明十三陵坐落于天寿山麓。总面积一百二十余平方公里。距离北京约五十公里。十三陵地处东、西、北三面环山的小盆地之中,陵区周围群山环抱,中部为平原,陵前有小河曲折蜿蜒,山明水秀,景色宜人。十三座皇陵均依山而筑,分别建在东、西、北三面的山麓上,形成了体系完整、规模宏大、气势磅礴的陵寝建筑群。下面是由小编为大家带来的关于北京十三陵英语导游词,希望能够帮到您!北京十三陵英语导游词he Ming Tombs are 40 kilometers north of Beijing City on the southern slopes of Tianshou Mountain. They are the burial grounds of 13 Ming Dynasty emperors. In July 2019 the site was designated a world cultural heritage site by UNESCO.Empress Xu died in the 5th year of Yongle (1407). Zhu Di sentZhao Hong, secretary of the Ministry of Rites and a geomancer-Liao Junqing along with many others to Beijing in search of an auspicious place for the tombs. It is said that this group of people first selected the area of Tu Jia Ying, which means slaughter-house, and as such, it couldnt be used as the burial ground. Next they selected the foot of Yangshan Mountain, Changping. However, since the surname of the emperor (Zhu) is a homophone for pig and because a village named wolf mouth ravine was located there, they decided against using that area. Later, they found Yan-jiatai west of Beijing. Again, since Yanjia was the homonym of the death of the emperor, it was also deemed unsuitable. It was not until the 7th year of Yongle (1409), that they finally chose the present Heavenly Longevity Mountain as their cemetery grounds.The whole area covers 40 square kilometers. It has mountains to its east, west and north, and Dragon Mountain and Tiger Mountain are on either side of its southern entrance. The 13 tombs go from north to south. They are arranged in the manner of the Imperial Palace, with the administration area in the front and living quarters in the rear. In front of the tombs are divine passes, stone archways and steel towers. The Precious City and Ming Tower stand over the Underground Palace.There were 16 emperors during the Ming Dynasty. Buried in the Ming tombs, are 13 Ming emperors and 23 empresses, as well as many concubines, princes, princesses and maids. The other 3 emperors, Emperor Zhu Yuanzhang, Zhu Yunwen and Zhu Qiyu are buried in other locations.The founder of the Ming Dynasty, Zhu Yuanzhang, established his capital in present day Nanjing where he was buried after his death. His tomb is called Xiaoling (Tomb of Filial Piety).The body of the second emperor of the Ming, Zhu Yunwen, is missing. Some said that he died in a fire, while others said that he went to a temple and became a monk. There is no final conclusion yet.The seventh Ming Emperor Zhu Qiyu, was buried as a prince by his elder brother Zhu Qizhen at Jinshankou, a western suburb of Beijing, because in the Tumubao Upheaval, Emperor Zhu Qizhen became a captive and the younger brother of Zhu Qizhen. Zhu Qiyu was chosen as the new emperor, but later Zhu Qizhen was back and proclaimed his re-enthronement in the Seizing Gate Upheaval.The Memorial Arch was built in the 19th year of Jiajing (1540) as a symbol of the Ming Tombs. It is 14 meters high and 28. 86 meters wide, and has 5 arches supported by 6 pillars with beautiful bas-relief carvings of lions, dragons and lotus flowers. The Memorial Arch is the biggest and the most exquisite stone arch preserved in the country today. The major designs of dragon and cloud decorations reflect the character of imperial architecture. In addition, it also demonstrates the skillful artistry of the Ming craftsmen.The Big Palace Gate is the front gate of the Ming Tombs, and is more commonly known as Big Red Gate. Facing south, there are three arch entrances to the gate, the main inlet to the Ming Tombs. Flanking the gate are two stone tablets, inscribed with orders for the emperor, officials and other people to dismount, before entering into the tomb area. If they did not obey, they would be punished for their disrespect. The rules governing the Ming Tombs in the Ming Dynasty, stipulate that one who sneaks into the tomb area to pick firewood and break twigs would be flogged. Those who came to fetch dirt and stone would be beheaded. Those who entered arbitrarily into the tomb area would be flogged a hundred times.The Tablet House was built in the 10th year of Xuande (1435), and stands about 10 meters high with two tiers of eaves. A huge tablet stands in the middle of the Tablet House. The front side bears an inscription by Emperor Renzong for Chengzu. The reverse side is a poem by Qing Emperor Qianlong recording in detail the conditions of the broken Changling, Yongling, Dingling and Xiling. On the east side is the record of expenditures for repairing the Ming Tombs by the Qing government. On the west side is an epitaph by Qing Emperor Jiaqing. It was written in the 9th year of Jiaqing (1804) describing the cause of the fall of the Ming Dynasty.On the north side of the Tablet House, stands a group of stone carvings (36 in all). Behind the house, there are two stone pillars. Beyond the pillars are stone animals and other statues. Lions, Xie Zhi, camels, elephants, and Qi Lin horses .All of the animals are in two pairs. Two stand, while the other two kneel. It is followed by the statues of military officers, civil officials and officials of merit, four in each group. These stone animals and statues were made in the 10th year of Xuande (1435). They reflect the imperial power when he was alive and the imperial dignity after he was deceased. The animals and statues were created using whole blocks of stone weighing a couple of tons and each was delicately and masterfully carved.Here stands Ling Xing Gate, also known as the unique Dragon and Phoenix Gate, with the meaning of the Gate of Heaven. The gate is pierced with six door leaves, attached to three archways. The top of the central section of the three archways is decorated with flames and precious pearl, so it is also known as the Flame Archway. To the north of the Dragon and Phoenix Gate there lays a seven-arch marble bridge, leading to the gate of Changling. To the east of the seven-arch bridge stands an old five-arch bridge, which was the original site of the seven-arch bridge.Actually we are standing on the axle line of the Ming Tombs, otherwise known as the Sacred Way or the Tomb path. We passed the Memorial Arch, the Big Palace Gate, the Tablet House, Sacred Way, stone animals and statues, and Ling Xing Gate. This seven-kilometer long sacred pathway leads from south to north, all the way to the Gate of Changling.Now, we are moving to Chang Ling. Changling is the first tomb built in the Ming Tombs area, covering 10 hectares and containing Emperor Zhu Di and his empress Xu.Zhu Di (Chengzu) of the Ming Dynasty was the fourth son of the first Emperor Zhu Yuanzhang, born in 1360. Zhu Di was conferred the title of the prince of Yan in the 3rd year of Hongwu (1370). He was appointed at Beiping. After the death of Zhu Yuanzhang (the first Ming Emperor), Zhu Di used the pretext of eliminating evil officials at the side of Emperor Jianwen to lead an army expedition down south to Nanjing. He seized the throne in the 4th year of Jianwen (1402) and ascended the throne in June inside the Hall of Ancestral Worship in Nanjing. Zhu Di was an emperor of outstanding accomplishment in the Ming Dynasty. As soon as he became the prince of Yan, he led the generals out to battle. He had great achievements in calming down the north. After he took over his nephews power and became the emperor, he still went out to battle throughout the country and consolidated the rule of the Ming Dynasty. He made the important decision to move the capital to Beijing. During the rule of Zhu Di, magnificent developments were made in the economy, culture and in diplomacy. In terms of culture, Zhu Di successively sent Grand Academician Xie Jin, Yan Guangxiao and others to compile the Yongle encyclopedia. The book has become the largest book ever complied in Chinese history. For expanding external exchanges and trade, Zhu Di selected eunuch Zheng He to lead a large fleet filled with precious gold, silver, silk and satins to sail to southeast Asia and Africa seven times in the early years of Yongle.Empress Xu was buried together with Emperor Zhu Di in Changling. Empress Xushi was the eldest daughter of Xu Da who was one of the founding fathers of the Ming Dynasty. Throughout her lifespan, Xu Shi complied 20 articles of internal lectures and a book advising to be good, so as to cultivate peoples minds. She was the very first one to be buried in Changling and in the Ming Tomb area.The Hall of Eminent Favor in Changling is the best preserved among the thirteen tombs. It is a valuable relic of ancient Chinas wooden structures. It is nine rooms wide and five rooms long, a hall size rarely seen in China. The roof is made of top-class double eaves and there are multiple rooms covered with yellow glazed tiles. The hall is supported by 60 thick Nanmu pillars, the middle four in the hall are the thickest, the diameter of each one can reach over one meter. It is known as the best Nanmu (phoebe) hall in the country.Now we are going to Dinging. Dingling is located at the east foot of Dayu Mountain. Buried here are the 13th Ming Emperor Wanli (Zhu Yijun) and his two empresses Xiaoduan and Xiaojing. Zhu Yijun was the longest on the throne of the Ming Emperors. (He was emperor for 48 years). He was the greediest and laziest emperor in the Ming Dynasty. Zhu Yijun ascended the throne at the age of 9. After he came to power, he was supported by the chief minister Zhang Juzheng. At this time, various aspects of society gained development.Later ,Zhang Juzheng died of illness. Not long after Wanli managed state affairs on his own, he used the chance to select the location for his tomb site when he went to pay homage to the ancestors tombs. He spent eight million taels of silver (250,000 kilos of silver) and six years to build a high quality tomb Dingling. After the Dingling was completed, Zhu Yijun personally went to inspect it, and felt very satisfied with the result. He went so far as to hold a grand banquet in the Underground Palace, which was unheard of in history.Zhu Yijun was a typical muddle-headed emperor. Reflecting on his reign, he did not pay attention to state affairs for 28 out of his 48 year rule. The state organ was effectively semi-paralyzed during his reign. Later generations commented that the fall of the Ming dynasty was caused by this emperor.Zhu Yijun had two empresses. Empress Xiaojing was originally a maid of Wanlis mother Cisheng. Later she gave birth to a son of the emperor. That son was the one-month emperor Guangzong (Zhu Changluo). She died of illness 9 years earlier than Shenzong died. She was buried as a concubine at Pinggangdi, around the east pit, at the Heavenly Longevity Mount. After Xiaojing was conferred the title of grandmother of the emperor, her body was moved to the Underground Palace of Dingling, and buried together with Emperor Wanli and Empress Xiaoduan on the same day. Xiaoduan was conferred the title of empress, but she could not give birth to either a son or a daughter to the emperor. Xiaoduan died of illness. A hundred days later, Emperor Wanli (Zhu Yijun) died too. Empress Xiaoduan, Emperor Wanli, and Empress Xiaojing were buried together in the Underground Palace.The tablet in front of Dingling has no words on it. It is called the wordless tablet. There is a pair of coiling dragons along the top and a pattern of sea waves carved on the bottom. Its base is composed of a tortoise (Bixi). It is said that the dragon has nine sons. In twelve of the Ming Tombs, excluding Changling, all the tablets are wordless. Originally there were no tablet houses in front of the Tombs, but later the tablet houses and steeles of the first six tombs were completed. But the emperor Jiajing at the time indulged in drinking, lust and searching for longevity pills, so he had no time to pay attention on the inscriptions. Consequently the six tablets are wordless. And in keeping with this tradition, thats why the tablets later on are also blank.Now we are arriving at The Gate of Eminent Favor and the Hall of Eminent Favor of Dingling, The Hall of Eminent Favor is also called Hall of Enjoyment. It was the place where the emperor and his entourage held grand sacrificial rites. They were mostly destroyed when the Qing soldiers came. And they were destroyed again later, so now only the ruins remain.Moving on, this is the exhibition rooms that were built after the excavation of the Underground Palace. The exhibition explains in detail the history of the tomb master and introduces the tomb excavation process. The exhibition rooms are divided into two parts, the south and the north. In the south room, on display are the sacrificial objects of Emperor Wanli unearthed from the Underground Palace. In the north room, on display are the sacrificial items of the two empresses. All of then are fancy and invaluable.Now we arrive at The Soul Tower, this is the symbol of the tomb. It is a stone structure with colorful painted decorations. The Soul Tower and the Precious citadel of Dingling have never been damaged seriously. The Soul Tower is the best preserved architecture above the ground of Dingling. On top of the yellow, glazed tiled roof of the Soul Tower sits a big stone tablet. Two Chinese characters-Dingling, are carved on the tablet. Inside the Soul Tower, on top of another stone tablet, there are two big characters-the Great Ming written in seal characters. On the body of the tablet, seven Chinese characters-Tomb of Emperor Shenzong Xian are carved. The Soul Tower is connected with the Precious Citadel. The Precious Citadel is a large round wall built with bricks. The Precious Citadel wall is 7.5 m high, and lower part is thick while the upper part is thin. The round walls perimeter is over 800 meters, and inside the wall is a large artificial mound, the emperors tomb mound, known as Precious Top.Dingling is the only Ming Tomb to be excavated. Formal excavation work started in May 1956 and ended in 1958. First, the working personnel discovered an exposed gateway at the side wall to the southwest of the Precious Citadel of Dingling. So they dug the first tunnel facing the position of the gateway. At the bottom of the tunnel, they discovered a tunnel made of bricks. Three months later, along the direction of the tunnel, to the west of the Soul Tower, they dug the second tunnel. During the digging, they encountered with a stone tablet which inscribed the words from here 48. 8m forward and 10. 7m downward lies the precious wall. Therefore it gave the correct direction of opening up the Underground Palace.According to the direction of the stone tablet, after digging the third tunnel, they found a stone tunnel. At last they got to the precious wall. Thus they opened the precious wall with a square stone room. To the west end of the room, lay two marble doors. The working personnel used a wire and wood plank to remove the self-acting stone bar, which was against the back of the door. With this method, they opened the entrance of the Underground Palace.The palace has no beam which was built according to the principles of geomancy Altogether there are five chambers. The chambers are separated by seven marble doors. The Underground Palace is 27 meters deep, covering an area of 1,195 square meters. There is a same structure stone door in between the front, middle and rear chambers. The door is made of marble. The biggest marble door is 3. 3 meters high, 1.7 meters wide, 4 tons in weight. It looks heavy, but it is reasonably designed. The pivot of the stone door is inclined to the door axle, so the door is easy to open and close. On top of the door is a lintel (made of bronze) tube weighing about 10 tons to prevent the door from falling. Carved on the front of the marble door are 9 rows of 81 knobs and strange animals with rings in their mouths. Located on the reverse side, opposite the animals, is a protruding section that holds the doors self-acting stone bar.The front and middle chambers are 7. 2 meters high and 6 meters wide. The floor is covered with gold bricks. According to records, the gold bricks are smooth and durable. The more you polish them, the brighter they become. There are no decorations in the front and two annex chambers. In the middle chamber, there are three marble thrones for Emperor Wanli and his two Empresses, known as the precious thrones. In the front of the thrones, there are five yellow glazed offerings and one blue-and-white porcelain jar of Jiajing Years style with a cloud-and-dragon design. It is about 0.7 meters in diameter. Originally there was sesame oil in the jar. On the surface of the oil was a copper tube with a wick inside. It is called the everlasting lamp. Due to the lack of oxygen, the light went out so the oil had not been used all.The rear chamber is the biggest of the three. It is 9.5 meters high, 31 meters long, 9.l meters wide, the floor is paved with polished stones. In the rear chamber, there is a coffin platform edged with white marble. Placed on the platform are the coffins of Emperor Wanli and his two Empresses as well a
温馨提示
- 1. 本站所有资源如无特殊说明,都需要本地电脑安装OFFICE2007和PDF阅读器。图纸软件为CAD,CAXA,PROE,UG,SolidWorks等.压缩文件请下载最新的WinRAR软件解压。
- 2. 本站的文档不包含任何第三方提供的附件图纸等,如果需要附件,请联系上传者。文件的所有权益归上传用户所有。
- 3. 本站RAR压缩包中若带图纸,网页内容里面会有图纸预览,若没有图纸预览就没有图纸。
- 4. 未经权益所有人同意不得将文件中的内容挪作商业或盈利用途。
- 5. 人人文库网仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对用户上传分享的文档内容本身不做任何修改或编辑,并不能对任何下载内容负责。
- 6. 下载文件中如有侵权或不适当内容,请与我们联系,我们立即纠正。
- 7. 本站不保证下载资源的准确性、安全性和完整性, 同时也不承担用户因使用这些下载资源对自己和他人造成任何形式的伤害或损失。
最新文档
- 2025版蔬菜采摘与快速运输一体化服务合同
- 2025房地产合同数据安全与隐私保护及合规检查合同
- 2025年度大型矿山资源承包开发合作协议
- 2025版汽车音响配件批发合作协议
- 2025房地产租赁权转租合同补充协议
- 2025年度政府公文翻译服务合同
- 2025版纺织品行业节能减排项目合同
- 2025版信息技术项目上岗服务合同书
- 2025年新能源充电站租赁合同及运营维护服务协议
- 2025年智能家居玻璃配件购销合同模板
- EN1112标准(中文版)
- 产学研合作管理制度
- 卫生部《病历书写基本规范》解读(73页)
- 生物必修一课程纲要
- 南方332全站仪简易使用手册
- 人民调解员培训讲稿村级人民调解员培训.doc
- 高低压配电安装工程-技术标部分(共41页)
- 监理规划编制案例
- 图画捉迷藏-A4打印版
- 受限空间作业票
- 盘扣式外脚手架施工方案
评论
0/150
提交评论